Hard Reset SAMSUNG I337 Galaxy S4
- Power off your phone.
- Press and hold together Power button + Home + Volume Up button, until the logo Samsung disappears.
- Next select, using Volume buttons, option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm with Power button.
- Then confirm operation using Power button.
- Now choose the option "reboot system".
- Success! You just clear your phone.
- Start by turninng on the device by using the Power button.
- Then from the Home Screen go to Menu and openSettings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset and then Factory data reset.
- In the next step choose Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.
- That's all. Your phone is ready to use.
Hard Reset Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S5 - clear your phone by Recovery Mode
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S5 - Reset by Andorid Phone Settings
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.