Necessary Tools, Drivers and Firmware
- USB Drivers
- Samsung Odin software
- Samsung cf-root packed
Install Necessary Tools
- Install USB Drivers.
- Unpack CF-Root pack
The rooting phone will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
If want saves your data do a backup before start.
The battery should be at least 50% charged before starting.
Rooting Samsung Phone Tutorial
To start root process first need to turn on OEM LOCK option from Developer settings, without this can't do anything.
(if the SAMSUNG I437P Galaxy Express LTE does not have this option just ignore this information).
- Open Odin from cfroot pack directory.
- Tap AP button and select file that you got in cfroot directory with .md5 extension.
- Turn SAMSUNG I437P Galaxy Express LTE in download mode.
- Connect SAMSUNG I437P Galaxy Express LTE to usb cable.
- Press Start button in Odin after SAMSUNG I437P Galaxy Express LTE detection.
- Just wait untile process end.
- Disconnect SAMSUNG I437P Galaxy Express LTE from usb cable.
- Just wait until you see the welcome screen, the phone can restart few times not touch anything just wait.
That all your SAMSUNG I437P Galaxy Express LTE rooted without any problem. Congratulations.