Hard Reset SAMSUNG i727 Galaxy S II Skyrocket
See the Next method!
- First from the home screen, press the Menu key, and then tap Settings.
- Then scroll to and tap Privacy.
- Next tap Factory data reset.
- Afterwards Tap Reset phone.
* NOTE: Tap to check Format USB Storage to remove all saved media and applications from an inserted Micro SD memory card.
* If security is enabled, enter your unlock PIN, password, or pattern.
- Now select Erase Everything.
Samsung Galaxy S2 (Skyrocket SGH-I727 - AT&T) - Hardware Reset Revealed
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.