Hard Reset SAMSUNG I9190 Galaxy S4 mini
- Make sure, that your device is on.
- Tap on Settings -> Back Up and Reset -> Factory Data Reset -> Reset Device -> Erase Everything.
- Turn your phone off.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Home button + Power buton, and wait until the logo appears, then release.
- Now you can see recovery menu, where please use Volume buttons to nawigate to ”Wipe data/Factory reset” and confirm with Power button.
- Next choose "yes", and confirm with Power button.
- After this operation, select "reboot system now".
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.