Hard Reset SAMSUNG i927 Captivate Glide
- First make sure, that your phone is on.
- Then from the home screen, press the Menu key, and then tap Settings.
- Next scroll to and tap Privacy -> Factory data reset -> Reset phone
* NOTE: Tap to check Erase SD card to remove all saved media and applications from an inserted Micro SD memory card.
* If security is enabled, enter your unlock PIN, password, or pattern.
- Now tap Erase Everything.
- Check your device if is switched off.
- Hold and press Volume Down, and then briefly press the Power key.
- When you see "Android system recovery", then release Volume Down key.
- Select option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons, and confirm with Power button.
- Then select "Yes -- delete all user data" using Volume Down to scroll, and Power button to accept.
- Next if you see "reboot system now", then press Power button to confirm.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.