Hard Reset SAMSUNG J100F Galaxy J1
- At the very beginning turn off the phone by holding the Power key.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Home + Power button until you see logo of your phone.
- As soon as you see the Android Image menu release held buttons.
- In order to enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterward from the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Confirm the whole operation by tappinng "yes".
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed
- Turn on the phone by using the Power button.
- Find and select Settings and then go to User and Backup.
- Tap Factory Data Reset
- Confirm all information on your screen.
- Well done!
SCREEN LOCK REMOVE / HARD RESET: SAMSUNG J100F Galaxy J1
FACTORY RESET via Settings SAMSUNG J100F Galaxy J1 - TUTORIAL
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.