Hard Reset SAMSUNG J320A Galaxy Amp Prime
See the Next method!
- Firstly, hold down the Power key for a short while to turn off the device.
- Next press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- After that select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- Then select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
FACTORY RESET via Settings SAMSUNG J100F Galaxy J1 - TUTORIAL
Hard Reset SAMSUNG G935F Galaxy S7 Edge - bypass lock screen pattern
Hard Reset SAMSUNG G935F Galaxy S7 Edge - Factory Reset in Andoird device
SCREEN LOCK REMOVE / HARD RESET: SAMSUNG J100F Galaxy J1
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.