Hard Reset SAMSUNG J510M Galaxy J5 (2016)
See the Next method!
- First of all, turn off the device by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- Then press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Afterwards select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
FACTORY RESET via Settings SAMSUNG J100F Galaxy J1 - TUTORIAL
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J5 (2016) - Restore Android
SAMSUNG Galaxy J5 (2016) HARD RESET / Bypass Pattern / Format
SCREEN LOCK REMOVE / HARD RESET: SAMSUNG J100F Galaxy J1
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.