Hard Reset SAMSUNG J510Y Galaxy J5 (2016)
- Begin by switching off the device by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- Start by turninng on the device by using the Power button.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and openSettings.
- Tap Backup & Reset and then Factory data reset.
- In the next step choose Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.
- That's all. Your phone is ready to use.
FACTORY RESET via Settings SAMSUNG J100F Galaxy J1 - TUTORIAL
SCREEN LOCK REMOVE / HARD RESET: SAMSUNG J100F Galaxy J1
SAMSUNG Galaxy J5 (2016) HARD RESET / Bypass Pattern / Format
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J5 (2016) - Restore Android
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.