Hard Reset SAMSUNG M360
- When your phone is on, then form the menu screen, press the MENU/OK key.
- Then scroll to Settings/Tools, and press MENU/OK key.
- Now if Settings highlighted, press the MENU/OK key.
- Next browse to Reset/Delete and press the MENU/OK key.
- If prompted to change or keep the existing lock code, scroll to the desired option and press the MENU/OK key. Follow any additional prompts as required.
* If prompted, enter a LOCK CODE. The default lock code is the last 4 digits of the phone number.
- To reset settings only, press the MENU/OK key with Reset Settings highlighted.
* To reset settings and data, scroll to Reset Phone and press the MENU/OK key.
- After that press RESET.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.