Hard Reset SAMSUNG N7102 Galaxy Note II Dual SIM
See the Next method!
- In order to turn off the cell phone hold the Power key for a while.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Then select "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- In the next step select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Hard Reset - Fliptroniks.com
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 hard reset
How To Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Hard Reset Samsung N7102 Note2 Duos
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.