Hard Reset SAMSUNG N7105 Galaxy Note II I317M
- Begin by switching off the cell phone by holding the Power key for a while.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Then select "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- In the next step select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
- Start by turninng on the device by holding down the Power key for a few seconds.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset and then Factory data reset.
- In the next step choose Reset phone.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.
- That's all. The hard reset is done.
How To Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Hard Reset - Fliptroniks.com
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 hard reset
Hard Reset SAMSUNG A300F Galaxy A3 - Remove Pattern Lock by Recovery Mode
Hard Reset SAMSUNG A300F Galaxy A3 - Erase all data by Factory Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.