Hard Reset SAMSUNG N7505 Galaxy Note 3 Neo LTE+
See the Next method!
- In order to turn off the cell phone hold the Power key for a while.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button.
- You can release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Then select "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- In the next step select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Hard Reset (Factory reset)
Hard Reset SAMSUNG A300F Galaxy A3 - Remove Pattern Lock by Recovery Mode
Hard Reset SAMSUNG A300F Galaxy A3 - Erase all data by Factory Reset
SAMSUNG N900 Galaxy Note 3 Hard Reset / Bypass Screen Lock
SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 3 Hard Reset / Android Format / Delete Data
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.