Hard Reset SAMSUNG N8000 Galaxy Note 10.1 3G
- Turn on the tablet.
- Now goto Menu -> Settings -> Backup & reset -> Reset device -> Erase everything.
- Next you will see that you tablet will reset and restarts.
- Switch off your device.
- Then press and hold this buttons: Volume Up + Power button.
- Now you will see Recovery mode menu.
- Next choose option "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to accept your choice.
- After that select option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- In the end press Power button to confirm option "reboot system now".
Galaxy Note 10.1 - Hard (Factory) Reset (3 Ways)
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Android 4.0 Remove Password
Galaxy Tab 10.1 - Hard (factory) reset
Hard Reset SAMSUNG A300F Galaxy A3 - Remove Pattern Lock by Recovery Mode
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.