Hard Reset SAMSUNG N900 Galaxy Note 3
See the Next method!
- The device must be turned off so hold down the Power key for a few seconds
- After that, press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG A300F Galaxy A3 - Remove Pattern Lock by Recovery Mode
Hard Reset SAMSUNG A300F Galaxy A3 - Erase all data by Factory Reset
SAMSUNG N900 Galaxy Note 3 Hard Reset / Bypass Screen Lock
SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 3 Hard Reset / Android Format / Delete Data
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.