Hard Reset SAMSUNG N900A Galaxy Note 3 LTE (AT&T)
First of this is Hard reset via Menu Settings:
- Form the home screen please select Apps.
- Next select Settings.
- Then tap General -> Backup and reset -> Factory data reset (it this point read the reset information).
- Now tap Reset device (if you have password, please enter it, and tap Delete all).
- Now the phone resets to the factory default settings automatically and when finished displays the Home screen.
Second of this is Hard reset via Hardware:
- Check if your phone is switched off.
- Then press and hold Volume Up button + Home button then press Power button.
- Hold them down until you see Samsung logo appears, then release Power button only.
- When you see Android Green man release all keys.
- On the menu select option "Wipe Data / Factory Reset" using Volume Down button and confirm with Power button.
- Next use the Volume Down button again to select “Yes — delete all user data”.
- Please confirm this operation with Power button.
- When the operation is over select option "Reboot System Now" and confirm with Power Button.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG A300F Galaxy A3 - Remove Pattern Lock by Recovery Mode
Hard Reset SAMSUNG A300F Galaxy A3 - Erase all data by Factory Reset
SAMSUNG N900 Galaxy Note 3 Hard Reset / Bypass Screen Lock
SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 3 Hard Reset / Android Format / Delete Data
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.