Hard Reset SAMSUNG N900P Galaxy Note 3 LTE (Sprint)
- The cell phone must be turned off, so hold the Power key for a while.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button.
- You can release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Then select "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- In the next step select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- Start by turninng on the device.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Backup & Reset and then Factory data reset.
- In the next step choose Reset phone.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.
- That's all. The hard reset is done.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Hard Reset (Factory reset)
Hard Reset SAMSUNG A300F Galaxy A3 - Remove Pattern Lock by Recovery Mode
Hard Reset SAMSUNG A300F Galaxy A3 - Erase all data by Factory Reset
SAMSUNG N900 Galaxy Note 3 Hard Reset / Bypass Screen Lock
SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 3 Hard Reset / Android Format / Delete Data
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.