Necessary Tools, Drivers and Firmware
1. USB Drivers
2. Samsung Odin software
3. Samsung cf-root packed
Install Necessary Tools
- Install USB Drivers.
- Unpack CF-Root pack
Rooting phone will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
If want save your data do backup before start.
Battery should be atlest 50% charged before start.
Rooting Samsung Phone Tutorial
- Open Odin from cfroot pack directory.
- Tap AP button and select file that you got in cfroot directory with .md5 extension.
- Turn SAMSUNG N900W8 Galaxy Note 3 in download mode.
- Connect SAMSUNG N900W8 Galaxy Note 3 to usb cable.
- Press Start button in Odin after SAMSUNG N900W8 Galaxy Note 3 detection.
- Just wait untile process end.
- Disconnect SAMSUNG N900W8 Galaxy Note 3 from usb cable.
- Just wait untile you see welcome screen, phone can restart few times not touch anything just wait.
That all your SAMSUNG N900W8 Galaxy Note 3 rooted without any problem. Congratulations.