Hard Reset SAMSUNG N920CD Galaxy Note5
- At the beginning switch off your mobile phone by holding down the Power rocker for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- As soon as the Samsung Logo appears, you can release held keys.
- In the next step select from menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- Start by turninng on the device by holding down the Power key.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Backup & Reset and then Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.
- That's all. You can use your phone.
How To Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Factory Data Reset (Hard Reset)
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Hard Reset (Factory reset)
Hard Reset SAMSUNG N910G Galaxy Note 4 - Full Reset Tutorial
Hard Reset SAMSUNG N910G Galaxy Note 4 - reset your device to factory settings
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.