Hard Reset SAMSUNG P3100 Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
- Turn on the tablet.
- Now goto Menu -> Settings -> Backup & reset -> Reset device -> Erase everything.
- Next you will see that you tablet will reset and restarts.
- Switch off your device.
- Then press and hold this buttons: Volume Up + Power button.
- Now you will see Recovery mode menu.
- Next choose option "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to accept your choice.
- After that select option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- In the end press Power button to confirm option "reboot system now".
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3100 - How to remove pattern lock by hard reset
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3100 hard reset
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 GT P3100 Factory Reset
Hard Reset SAMSUNG P5100 Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 - Factory Reset Solution
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.