Hard Reset SAMSUNG P3210 Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 WiFi
See the Next method!
- First of all, hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button.
- You should release held keys as soon as the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Then select "wipe data / factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm whole operation.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now".
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 3 - using the Recovery Mode
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 3 - factory reset tutorial
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.