Hard Reset SAMSUNG P3210 Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 WiFi
See the First Method!
- If the display is off, hold down the Power key for a short while in order to turn the tablet back on.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & reset.
- In the next step tap Factory reset device and Reset Devive.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- After that, select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 3 - factory reset tutorial
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 3 - using the Recovery Mode
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.