Hard Reset SAMSUNG P5110 Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
- Check that your phone is on.
- Next from the Home screen press Menu -> Settings -> Backup & reset -> Reset device -> Erase everything.
- Confirm your choice, and wait to finich operation.
- That's all.
- Press Power button, until your tablet is off.
- Now press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button, until you see Recovery mode.
- Then select "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm operation.
- Next choose option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- After that confirm option "reboot system now".
- Well done!
Samsung Glaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100 hard reset
How to factory reset samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Android 4.0 Remove Password
Hard Reset SAMSUNG P5100 Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 - Factory Reset Solution
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.