Hard Reset SAMSUNG P550 Galaxy Tab A 9.7"
See the Next method!
- In order to switch off your device press the Power key.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button.
- You should release held keys when an Android Icon appears on the screen.
- Select "wipe data / factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to confirm.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm whole operation.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now".
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8'' SM-T311 Hard Reset
How to Hard Reset The Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 Android 4.4 Remove Password
How to Restore SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A - SAMSUNG Hard Reset
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A 7.0 (2016) - Remove Password
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.