Hard Reset SAMSUNG P555C Galaxy Tab A 9.7
See the Next method!
- Begin by switching off the device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Next, press and hold together the following buttons: Volume Up + Home + Power.
- You should release held keys as soon as the Samsung logo appears on the screen.
- Then select "wipe data / factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to confirm.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now" by pressing the Power button.
- Success! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 3 - factory reset tutorial
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 3 - using the Recovery Mode
How to Restore SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A - SAMSUNG Hard Reset
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A 7.0 (2016) - Remove Password
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.