Hard Reset SAMSUNG S6792L Galaxy Fame Lite Duos
- In order to turn off the cell phone hold the Power key for a while.
- After that, press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button.
- You can release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Then select "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- In the next step select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- Start by turninng on the device by using the Power key.
- Then from the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset (Privacy) and then Factory data reset.
- In the next step choose Reset phone.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.
- That's all. The hard reset is done.
HardReset SAMSUNG S6810 Galaxy Fame - reset and bypass screen lock
Samsung Galaxy Star S5280 hard reset
Samsung Galaxy Star S5282 hard reset
Hard Reset SAMSUNG S6810 Galaxy Fame - factory reset tutorial
Como Formatar Samsung Galaxy STAR TRIOS S5283 e Outros || Hard Reset, Desbloquear. G-Tech
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.