Hard Reset SAMSUNG T231 Galaxy Tab 4 7.0" 3G
See the Next method!
- In order to switch off the tablet hold down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, press and hold together Volume Up + Home + Power button for a few seconds.
- You may release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Select "wipe data / factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm whole operation.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now".
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 4 - Format / Restore Galaxy Tab
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 SM-T235 hard reset
How To Reset Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 - Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Forgot Password Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Hard Reset How To
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 4 - Unlock Tablet Without Pattern
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.