Hard Reset SAMSUNG T285 Galaxy Tab A 7.0 LTE (2016)
- Begin by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to turn off the device.
- After that, press and hold simultaneously the Volume Up + Home + Power button for a few momements.
- You should release held keys as soon as the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Afterwards select "wipe data / factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to confirm.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm whole operation.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now".
- Excellent! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
- If the display is off, use the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup&Reset.
- In the next step tap Factory Data Reset and Reset Devive.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Finally, select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset is done.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 3 - using the Recovery Mode
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 3 - factory reset tutorial
How to Restore SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A - SAMSUNG Hard Reset
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A 7.0 (2016) - Remove Password
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.