Hard Reset SAMSUNG T331 Galaxy Tab 4 8.0" 3G
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key for a short while in order to turn off the device.
- After that, press and hold simultaneously the Volume Up + Home + Power button for a few momements.
- You should release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Afterwards select "wipe data / factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to confirm.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm whole operation.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now".
- Excellent! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 SM-T235 hard reset
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 4 - Format / Restore Galaxy Tab
How To Reset Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 - Hard Reset and Soft Reset
Forgot Password Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Hard Reset How To
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 4 - Unlock Tablet Without Pattern
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.