Hard Reset SAMSUNG T375S Galaxy Tab E 8.0"
See the Next method!
- In the first step hold down the Power key for a short while in order to turn off the device.
- After that, press and hold simultaneously the Volume Up + Home + Power button for a few momements.
- You should release held keys as soon as the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Afterwards select "wipe data / factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to confirm.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm whole operation.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now".
- Excellent! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 3 - using the Recovery Mode
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 3 - factory reset tutorial
Hard Reset SAMSUNG T561 Galaxy Tab E 9.6" 3G - Bypass Pattern Lock
Hard Reset SAMSUNG T561 Galaxy Tab E 9.6" - Restore Factory Settings
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab E - Restore Tablet by Recovery Mode
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.