Hard Reset SAMSUNG T377 Galaxy Tab E 8.0" LTE
See the Next method!
- Begin by switching off your device by holding down the Power key for a few moments.
- Afterwards press and hold together the following buttons: Volume Up + Home + Power.
- You should release held keys as soon as the Samsung logo appears on the screen.
- Then select "wipe data / factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to confirm.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm whole operation.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now" by pressing the Power button.
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 3 - factory reset tutorial
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 3 - using the Recovery Mode
Hard Reset SAMSUNG T561 Galaxy Tab E 9.6" 3G - Bypass Pattern Lock
Hard Reset SAMSUNG T561 Galaxy Tab E 9.6" - Restore Factory Settings
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab E - Restore Tablet by Recovery Mode
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.