Hard Reset SAMSUNG T520 Galaxy TabPRO 10.1 WiFi
- Turn on the tablet.
- Now goto Menu -> Settings -> Backup & reset -> Reset device -> Erase everything.
- Next you will see that you tablet will reset and restarts.
- Switch off your device.
- Then press and hold this buttons: Volume Up + Home button + Power button.
- Now you will see Recovery mode menu.
- Next choose option "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to accept your choice.
- After that select option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- In the end press Power button to confirm option "reboot system now".
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1) Recovery Mode
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Android 4.0 Remove Password
How to Delete All Data in SAMSUNG T520 Galaxy TabPRO 10.1 WiFi - Factory Reset in Samsung
Hard Reset SAMSUNG T520 Galaxy TabPRO 10.1 WiFi - How to restore tablet
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.