Hard Reset SAMSUNG T525 Galaxy TabPRO 10.1 LTE
- Power on the tablet.
- Next goto Menu -> Settings -> Backup & reset -> Reset device -> Erase everything.
- Then wait until your device will reset and reboots.
- Good job!
- Turn off your cell tablet.
- Now press and hold Volume Up + Home button + Power button.
- After few seconds you will see Recovery mode menu.
- From this menu choose option "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to confirm your choice.
- Next select option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- Then accept option "reboot system now".
- Well done!
Galaxy Tab 10.1 - Hard (factory) reset
Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1) - How to Reset Back to Factory Settings
Galaxy Note 10.1 - Hard (Factory) Reset (3 Ways)
How to Delete All Data in SAMSUNG T520 Galaxy TabPRO 10.1 WiFi - Factory Reset in Samsung
Hard Reset SAMSUNG T520 Galaxy TabPRO 10.1 WiFi - How to restore tablet
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.