Hard Reset SAMSUNG T530 Galaxy Tab 4 Nook 10.1
- In order to switch off the tablet hold down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, press and hold together Volume Up + Home + Power button for a few seconds.
- You may release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Select "wipe data / factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm whole operation.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now".
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
- If the display is off, press the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup&Reset.
- Tap Factory Data Reset and Reset Devive.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset is done.
Galaxy Tab 10.1 - Hard (factory) reset
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Android 4.0 Remove Password
Galaxy Note 10.1 - Hard (Factory) Reset (3 Ways)
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 4 - Unlock Tablet Without Pattern
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 4 - Format / Restore Galaxy Tab
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.