Hard Reset SAMSUNG T531 Galaxy Tab 4 10.1" 3G
See the Next method!
- In order to switch off your device press the Power key.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button.
- You should release held keys when an Android Icon appears on the screen.
- Select "wipe data / factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm whole operation.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now".
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8'' SM-T311 Hard Reset
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 4 - Format / Restore Galaxy Tab
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 4 - Unlock Tablet Without Pattern
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.