Hard Reset SAMSUNG T533 Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 WiFi (2015)
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Select "wipe data / factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm whole operation.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
- If the display is off, press the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup&Reset.
- Tap Factory Reset Device and Reset Devive.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset is done.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 4 - Format / Restore Galaxy Tab
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8'' SM-T311 Hard Reset
How to Hard Reset The Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 Android 4.4 Remove Password
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 4 - Unlock Tablet Without Pattern
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.