Hard Reset SAMSUNG T560 Galaxy Tab E 9.6" WiFi
See the Next method!
- In order to switch off the tablet hold down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, press and hold together Volume Up + Home + Power button for a few seconds.
- You may release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Select "wipe data / factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm whole operation.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now".
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 P5200 / P5210
Hard Reset SAMSUNG T561 Galaxy Tab E 9.6" 3G - Bypass Pattern Lock
Hard Reset SAMSUNG T561 Galaxy Tab E 9.6" - Restore Factory Settings
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab E - Restore Tablet by Recovery Mode
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.