Hard Reset SAMSUNG T585 Galaxy Tab A 10.1" 2016 LTE
See the Next method!
- Start by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to turn off the device.
- Next, press and hold simultaneously the Volume Up + Home + Power button for a few momements.
- You should release held keys as soon as the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Afterwards select "wipe data / factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to confirm.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm whole operation.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now".
- Excellent! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 3 - using the Recovery Mode
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 3 - factory reset tutorial
How to Restore SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A - SAMSUNG Hard Reset
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A 7.0 (2016) - Remove Password
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.