Hard Reset SAMSUNG T715 Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 LTE
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- After that, press and hold simultaneously the Volume Up + Home + Power button for a few momements.
- You ought to release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Afterwards select "wipe data / factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm whole operation.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now".
- Excellent! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab S2 REMOVE SCREEN LOCK / Hard Reset
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 - bypass lock screen pattern
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 - wipe your Android device
Factory Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab S2 - Hard Reset / Wipe Data
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.