Hard Reset SAMSUNG T800 Galaxy Tab S 10.5 WiFi
See the Next method!
- Press the Power button, until your device is on.
- Then from the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- Afterards select General tab.
- After that select Backup&Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to begin hard reset operation.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG T815 Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 - reset and bypass screen lock
Hard Reset SAMSUNG T815 Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 - wipe device by factory reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.