Hard Reset SAMSUNG T810 Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 WiFi
See the Next method!
- The tablet must be turned off, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Select "wipe data / factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm whole operation.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now".
- Congratulations! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG T815 Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 - wipe device by factory reset
Hard Reset SAMSUNG T815 Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 - reset and bypass screen lock
SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab S2 REMOVE SCREEN LOCK / Hard Reset
Factory Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab S2 - Hard Reset / Wipe Data
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.