Hard Reset SAMSUNG T900 Galaxy TabPRO 12.2 WiFi
See the Next method!
- In the fist step switch off the device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, press and hold together Volume Up + Home + Power button for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Select "wipe data / factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm whole operation.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now".
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Android 4.0 Remove Password
Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 - How to Reset Back to Factory Settings | H2TechVideos
How to Delete All Data in SAMSUNG T520 Galaxy TabPRO 10.1 WiFi - Factory Reset in Samsung
Hard Reset SAMSUNG T520 Galaxy TabPRO 10.1 WiFi - How to restore tablet
How to Hard Reset The Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 Android 4.4 Remove Password
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.