Hard Reset SAMSUNG T905 Galaxy TabPRO 12.2 LTE
- In the first step turn off the tablet hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Then, press and hold together Volume Up + Home + Power button for a few seconds.
- You may release held keys as soon as the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Afterwards select "wipe data / factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm whole operation.
- When the Recovery Mode shows up select "reboot system now".
- Congratulations! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
- If the display is off, press the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup&Reset.
- Tap Factory Data Reset and Reset Devive.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset is done.
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Android 4.0 Remove Password
Ernan Sanga - HARD RESET ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 918 / 918N / 995 / 903 / 991
How to Delete All Data in SAMSUNG T520 Galaxy TabPRO 10.1 WiFi - Factory Reset in Samsung
Hard Reset SAMSUNG T520 Galaxy TabPRO 10.1 WiFi - How to restore tablet
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.