Hard Reset SAMSUNG W2016
- If the cell phone is switched off, hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Affterwards from the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Then tap Backup & Reset and then Factory data reset.
- In the next step choose Reset device.
- In order to confirm your choice select Erase everything.
- That's all! The factory reset has just been performed.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.