Hard Reset SAMSUNG Z130H Samsung Z1
- If the display is off, hold down the Power button to tutrn it back on.
- In the next step go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Backup & Reset and then Factory Data Reset.
- Afterwards find and select Reset device.
- To confirm your choice choose Erase everything.
- That's all. Wait to complete the operation.
- Switch off your device by holding the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the phone's screen.
- Then select "Phone initializationt (Factory reset except SD card) " using Volume buttons to scroll and Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "Yes " to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Pin Unlock/ Hard Reset: Samsung Tizen Z1
Hard Reset Samsung Z1 OS Tizen
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.