Hard Reset SAMSUNG Z400
- While in standby mode, press the Menu / OK button for the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Select More.
- Select Security.
- Select Default Settings.
- Enter the user lock code, usually the last 4 digits of phone number.
- Select Yes.
- Select Yes again to confirm default settings reset.
- Turn on the phone.
- Press this numbers in sequence: *2767*3855#
- Now wait until phone will reboot.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.