Hard Reset SANEI G703
See the Next method!
- Power on the device by holding the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards, go the Menu, then find and select Settings.
- Then, choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- In the next step touch Reset device.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Sanei Tablet 3G N10 Hard Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.