Hard Reset SANEI N60
See the Next method!
- If the dispaly is off hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Then, go the Menu, then find and select Settings.
- After that choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- In the next steo choose Reset device.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Sanei Tablet 3G N10 Hard Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.