Hard Reset SISWOO i7 Cooper
- The device must be turned off, so hold down the Power rocker for a while.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android Robot.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
- FIrst of all, turn on the device.
- Afterawrds from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- Choose Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- Well done!
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.