Hard Reset SISWOO i7 Cooper
See the Next method!
- The SISWOO i7 Cooper must be turned off, so hold down the Power rocker for a while.
- Afterwards press and hold together the Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android Robot.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.